Reflexology is a gentle, yet extremely effective therapy practiced on the feet. It is non-invasive and totally natural. The focus is to stimulate points on the feet, known as reflexes, that correspond or mirror your organs, tissues and systems (such as your nervous or reproductive system). The treatment is designed to bring about a shift, change or rebalance in your energy and thus your well- being. It is a very relaxing and safe therapy.
The treatment is effective for helping all sorts of stress related issues, particularly digestive or hormonal related.
The techniques can be specifically adapted to work through each stage of the menstrual cycle encouraging your body to re-balance and shift towards, and to regain its natural rhythm and flow.
Reflexology can be extremely effective in alleviating stress and improving various hormonal imbalances thereby:
- regulating menstrual cycles, helping to combat the effects of PCOS and Endometrosis, and reducing PMS symptoms
- alleviating many of the discomforts of hormonal disruption during Pregnancy and expediting labour
- reducing pre & post pregnancy anxieties and alleviating the symptoms of post-pregnancy blues
- aiding natural conception/fertility and supporting IVF protocols
- reducing stress levels & associated symptoms of stress
- smoothing and reducing menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats and achy joints
- alleviating digestive issues such as IBS and supporting conditions such as Diabetes
- improves skin conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis.
From the team at Barron Chiropractic Clinic - celebrating 30 years of providing natural healthcare to the people of Walton-on-Thames